BOOK YOUR FREE INNER CHILD CALL
This call is a exploration and discovery call on how and why inner child work can benefit you. It will be a short introduction to primal work. The call is live on zoom with our primal facilitators. After we will also send a free masterclass with Svarup and an inner child meditation.
We will also share our 10 session inner child deep dive journey which begins on 16th October (no pressure & no obligation to join) – the call itself will be of value. Look forward to receiving your application and seeing you on the call – it will be on zoom.
INNER CHILD 10 SESSION JOURNEY DETAILS
Session 1: The meeting of adult and child
You will learn to recognize and connect different parts of your inner world
- The Child, which represents your unresolved emotions, but also your energy, and your natural qualities
- The Adult, who has the capacity to navigate the world and manifest the life you want to live
- The Internalized parents, who are the sum of the messages (spoken and unspoken) you received from the parents, and what you absorbed from their unconscious in your childhood
As the Adult, you will be led through a regression journey to see the parents of the past and then meet and interact with the child-you
Session 2: Uncovering the Superego: the voices of the Internalized Parents
You will learn more about the impact of the Superego (the parental voices) on the child you.
- As the Adult, you will be invited to act out those voices
- As the child, you will be able to experience how these voices took deep roots in your unconscious and made you disconnect from vital parts of yourself
The main method used here will be Gestalt
Session 3: The natural child and the roles for the parents
You will experience the roles you took as a child within your family, with the intent of making the parents happy and fill in whatever void they might have felt in their lives
- As the Adult, you will be invited to recognize and value the natural qualities you brought with you in this life
- As the child, you will recognize how stress and effort to fit in have replaced the sharing of those natural qualities and learn to flower and share them again, feeling seen and appreciated for who you really are
The techniques used here are Gestalt and Essence work
Session 4: The sensuous child
You will learn about the natural flow of sensuousness, curiosity and passion that happen during the age period between 3 and 6
- As the Adult, you will recognize where the flow of these qualities is blocked and withheld in your body
- As the child, you will be supported to allow these qualities to stream through your body
The method used here will be Neo-Reichian bodywork
Session 5: Creating Healthy boundaries for the Child
In this session we will explore the theme of boundaries in all their dimensions: physical, emotional, mental and spiritual, and how they develop around the age of 1 1/2 to 3
- As the Adult, you will gain a deeper understanding of how your boundaries were invaded during childhood
- As the child, you will regain a sense of your own space, and the joy to move freely within a territory that feels safe
Here we are going to use a colorful method of energy work
Sessions 6 and 7: Releasing and Transforming the unexpressed emotions of the Child
These two sessions are dedicated to completion with the figures of the internalized parents, mother and father.
- As the Adult, you will speak up for the child in you, and allow your body to release any unresolved negative emotion from the past that may still cause reactiveness or collapse in your present life
- As the child, you will feel unburdened and ready to receive the real gifts your parents have given you
Here the main technique will be emotional release
Session 8: The Baby Child: Healing Rejection and Rediscovering Trust
This session is dedicated to the younger child in you, from birth until 1 ½. It addresses the sensitive issue of need, the feeling of abandonment and how these unresolved themes affect us around relationship, love, merging and trust
- As the Adult, you will learn to understand the strategies you developed to protect yourself from these early wounds
- As the child, you will find back in your heart that feeling of connectedness and trust that makes you relax in the arms of existence
The techniques used here are a mix of regression journey and the original Primal work of Janov
Session 9: Rebirth
This session addresses the time of birth. We will focus on rebirth rather than reliving the possible traumas around the “first birth”, mainly by recovering the deep sense that we wanted to come to this earth and that there is a deep longing inside each one of us to live a full and meaningful life
- As the Adult, you will be supported to remember that longing
- As a child, you will feel welcomed and supported through the journey, from conception to birth, learning to trust your impulse to come out
Here we are going to use simple breath techniques and a colorful regression journey to the origins of your life
Session 10 - Integration
This session is dedicated to integration, bringing all the “parts” together, feeling whole again and moving back into life with all the qualities you rediscovered
MEET THE TEAM – PRIMAL FACILITATOR
Receive Wisdom With Svarup - Primal Therapist
Svarup has been an inspiration to thousands of people all over the world in inner child therapy. She specialises in deconditioning work - childhood (primal), and adolescence and sexuality (tantra). She is also a teacher of essence work.
With over 35 years experience and impacting thousands of people all over the world, Svarup brings her experience, deep intuitive wisdom and loving guidance on this path. Leading groups, facilitating process's and sessions all over the world with her partner Premartha. She also trains and certifies primal therapists.
Together Svarup and Premartha are the authors of two books: Twice Born, The Little Buddha and the Cosmos. After graduating in Philosophy at the University of Rome, Svarup has collaborated for several years with R.D.Laing running one of his therapeutic communities in London.
Being Held With Nadi - Support Facilitator
Primal therapist, psychologist and international coach she has fifteen years of experience in childhood de-conditioning. She is trained in Western modalities: cognitive-behavioural therapy, schema therapy, coaching and currently in NARM, the somatic approach to healing developmental trauma. Ten years ago she discovered the Eastern understanding of growth, which enabled her a deep personal healing and took her on the path of meditation. Her love for Primal comes its unique blend of both: scientific and meditative approach, which allows transformative work to happen safely, with joy and wisdom and lead us back home, back to our true nature and our devine calling.
Find Friendship With Bhavi - Support Facilitator
Bhavi is the founder of Kannagara Journeys - the vision is to bring together a community of people dedicated to rooting their lives in love for self, community and the planet.
Her range of experiences include deep-dive trainings and process’s such as: Hoffman process, Landmark Education (6month leadership training), 10day Healing Adolescent Training, Primal & Tantra Process, Meditative therapies, Yoga teacher training 500hrs, Essence training (white,red,inner judge), Womens Liberation, Path of Love and more. She also has a passion to live, visit and experience different countries and cultures including: Uganda, Tanzania, India, Greece, Costa Rica, Bali, Australia, Germany, USA and more.
With a passion to make a difference she will be holding space during the support calls and coordinating the logistics of the training.
Supportive Presence with Premi Işıl – Support Facilitator
She is a meditator. Her inner journey started in 2010 when she met yoga, meditation and Osho. As her path deepened, in 2018 she met with Premartha and Svarup and primal deconditioning process. She fell in love with their work. She complete the inner child and healing adolescence trainings and now works as a certified facilitator and travels to assist the groups.
Her passion is to share inner child and inner teenage work and meditation as she discovered it is a great tool to live this life fully with love and awareness. She believes this work liberates one self from the limiting beliefs and opens a door for a living in authenticity, joy and with truth and love.